It’s cold, we’re all feeling locked up and I for one do not mind driving for an amazing meal. With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, I wanted to offer up some incredible spots outside of Pittsburgh (<60 minutes driving). Think of it as a romantic road trip with a food light at the end of the tunnel?
Here are the top 15 restaurants, voted on by the Pittsburgh food community.
- Wooden Angel, Beaver
- Shakespeare’s Restaurant & Pub*, Ellwood City
- Cliffords Restaurant, Evans City
- Della Terra +, Zelienople
- Rico’s Restaurant +, Ross Township
- Cala Lily Restaurant & Bar, Gibsonia
- Hartwood Restaurant & Whispers Pub, Glenshaw
- Cenacolo +, North Huntington
- Bistro 19 +, Mt. Lebanon
- Plated*, Bethel Park
- Latitude 48, Finleyville
- Wild Rosemary, Upper St. Clair
- One Thirty One +, Carnegie
- Revival on Lincoln*+, Bellevue
- Hyeholde Restaurant*, Coraopolis
From steakhouse and Italian to the full martini menu at Cala Lily, there is truly something for every couple (or foodie) on this list. Enjoy – The Pittsburgh Web
*+ An asterisk that means a special Valentine’s Day feature is currently live on their website. A plus sign? That means I’ve personally checked it out!